SLUT TEST- you're cleaner than 90% of the world.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BITCHEST TEST-- 91% (bitchier than you)
THAT WAS FUN! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ok ladies, notice, I said "ladies" be sure and tell.
http://test3.thespark.com/sluttest/
http://test3.thespark.com/bitchtest/
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Ok... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
SLUT TEST- you're cleaner than 90% of the world.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BITCHEST TEST-- 91% (bitchier than you)
THAT WAS FUN! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lori.. Wooooohooo! I'm comin' to your houseOriginally posted by SEXY GRAMMA:
SLUT TEST- you're cleaner than 90% of the world.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
BITCHEST TEST-- 91% (bitchier than you)
THAT WAS FUN! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks for takin' the test... Shit got lightin' here grrr
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 11, 2003 11:14 AM: Message edited by: wildnthewind ]</font>
I'M WAITING DARLIN! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
you're sluttier than 67% of the world.
you're cleaner than 31% of the world
47% bitch!
which is higher than the worldwide average 38%
THEY LIE! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL... ROFLMAO... Ya think? Your mind must've been ummmm in that "fantasizing" mode hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by LadyLove:
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
you're sluttier than 67% of the world.
you're cleaner than 31% of the world
47% bitch!
which is higher than the worldwide average 38%
THEY LIE! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LL... ROFLMAO... Ya think? Your mind must've been ummmm in that "fantasizing" mode hehe [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hope so! Here I am innocently takin' a test and find out I'm a slutty bitch! [img]eek.gif[/img] Geeeezzzzzz!!!!!! That sorta sucks....hehehe!Originally posted by wildnthewind:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LadyLove:
Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
you're sluttier than 67% of the world.
you're cleaner than 31% of the world
47% bitch!
which is higher than the worldwide average 38%
THEY LIE! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bahhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!
Don't feel alone in the world LL, I'm a slutty bitch too [img]frown.gif[/img]
Or is it a bitchy slut?? I forget!
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ September 15, 2003 06:30 PM: Message edited by: lil fut ]</font>
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanky Lil - I don't feel so lonely now.... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] Us slutty bitches need love too, huh? It's nice to know there's at least two of us! [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by lil fut:
Don't feel alone in the world LL, I'm a slutty bitch too [img]frown.gif[/img]
Or is it a bitchy slut?? I forget!
Bookmarks